Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 3 and Feeling Good :)

1-8-12
Today is the end of day 3 of doing Weight Watchers very strictly.  I have been probably 7-10 points under what I should be eating everyday.  I haven't really been hungry, but if I get hungry, I eat.  I don't feel deprived at all.  Today I was driving by some of my favorite places to eat and I didn't feel the urge to go.  I looked at the restaurants and knew I wasn't hungry.  Normally if I had an urge to stop somewhere I would, but today I ate before I left.  One my way home from Emily's I was starting to get hungry and those same restaurants were calling my name on the way home.  I made it home made a healthy lunch and felt much better about myself.  I weighed myself this morning and was down a few pounds (however, my scale isn't exactly accurate to the WW scale at the meetings) so I am still kind of unsure about if I have lost anything.  I am also about to start my period so as most women know that messes with your weight.  I am really excited for Thursday night to be officially weighed in and find out if my work has paid off in pounds! Staying motivated! :)

1 comment:

  1. "Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be little bit better today than you were yesterday."

    ReplyDelete