Thursday, January 12, 2012

5.2 Pounds Down and Feeling Good :)

Sure its not the 50 pounds that I am working for but taking a 5 pound notch out of that total is feeling great!  I am very happy with myself!  It wasn't easy, however it wasn't super hard.  I never felt deprived or hungry.  When I was hungry I ate, when I wanted chocolate, I had chocolate (in moderation!).  All things considered (being on my period, first week of learning a new program, etc.) I am extremely happy with my results!  I am going to slowly work some exercise into the mix.  I don't want to over do it or get overwhelmed with doing it all ALL at once.  This was a nice boost that I needed to keep my on track!  Actually getting results is the best possible motivation.  I have faith in this program and I have faith in myself! Looking forward to my future successes :)


“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you 


going.” – Jim Ryun

No comments:

Post a Comment